My Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

How COOL is ICE SKATING!??

If you want to know I Love ice skating!!! It is one of my favorite sport and hobby.

Ice skating is really cool!!! You will have loads of fun at ice skating!!

My first time doing Ice skating was this year(2013). The first ice skating I went was with my cousins. The week after that I went ice skating again for the second time with my family instead.

At first when I went ice skating, I was really scared and nervous to go the ice but I was ready to try a new experience that I wanted to do in all my life.......

As I went on the ice it was slippery but I had a rail to help me ice skate.

I didn't know how to ice skate so my cousins helped me with that. They taught what you need to do when you are ice skating. 

As I kept practicing, I got better and better! It was pretty easy for me to ice skate. I fell a lot of times and for me falling actually helps you get better.

Now I was too good with the rail so I tried without the rail and I knew how to ice skate! YAY!! So I learnt how to ice skate in 1 day!

After that, I said "Ice skating was super duper fun and awesome and I Loved it!" It was an amazing experience with loads of fun!!!   

                                              Thank you for reading my post!

Any QUESTIONS or comments? If you do, comment below



3 comments: