My Pageviews

Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

My Injection.... 16/5/2013 Thursday

Today, I had my injection for diseases(Boostrix)!!!

I was doing my injection on my left arm.

I was panicking and I was super NERVOUS!! My heart was pumping so fast that it felt like jumping out of me!!!!

When it was my turn, I was really, really, really nervous that it would hurt so much.

The nurse that was taking my injection was really nice and kind to me.

She said if I keep my arm loose then the injection won't hurt so much.

When the needle went through my skin, I didn't really feel anything.

After the injection, my arm stung and numb.

I was happy and glad that the injection was over!!

                                  Thank you for reading my post!
Any QUESTIONS or comments? Comment below




4 comments: