My Pageviews

Followers

Friday 17 May 2013

Things I like and My hobbies..

Things I like.....

-Hello Kitty
-Mermaids
-Fairies
-Anime
-Some animals

Sports
-Ice skating
-Swimming
Books
-Rainbow Magic

Hobbies..

-Drawing, Colouring and Making things (Arts and Crafts)
-Swimming
-Ice Skating
-Talking and hanging out with my Best Friends
-Spending time and being with my beloved family
-Cooking

Will continue..... :)
                                             Thank you for reading my post!

Any QUESTIONS or comments?? Comment below

5 comments:

  1. sub! nice black and green in ur blog...'_'
    You might want to change your blog style every week or so then it looks interesting!
    (get it? interesting?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice background of your blog ^_^
    BTW as u know those r the things I like ^o^ teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKR we have so much in common!!! ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

    ReplyDelete