My Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Who am I and what is this blog all about?

Hello and Sursday (in my language) Everyone! My name is Jessica. This blog is about MY DAILY LIFE! and some other stuff that might not be about my daily life that I want to share with you guys and girls. It's about me and my life!! I hope you will enjoy my blog and have a great time!

WHO AM I??

Name:Jessica
Gender: Girl
Country living in:New Zealand(NZ)
Languages I speak:Cambodian(Khmer) and English
My Best Friends(New ones and old ones):
New Best Friends: Chenxi(Xixi) and Christina
Old best friends: Michelle, Rachel and Jessica (she has the same name as me :P) (Also they are not at my school anymore)
My Birthday: 2 January                                                                                 
My favorite colours: Blue and Purple  
I won't tell you anything else because it is too personal

If you are in a different country and you are wondering how lovely is New Zealand, New Zealand is a lovely country and the nature and the environment is green, nice and clear.
                                           
                                            Thank you for reading my post!

Any QUESTIONS or comments? Comment below

6 comments:

  1. lalalalala.....teeheee
    like your blog.the background looks cute
    can you comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Sure! Thanks for your lovely comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH That so cute, i like the color and everything in this blog.I like the what you said. That so NICE and COOL!!

    ReplyDelete