My Pageviews

Followers

Friday 21 June 2013

My 1 minute talk I did today 21/6/2013 Friday

Hello world or whoever is reading this, I did my 1 minute talk in front of my class and my science teacher. I know this post might not sound interesting to read but scary saying a talk in front of the class. I get stage fright which means I get scared when I have to talk in front of a group (small or large). I was the first girl to do my talk... uh oh..... Din din din..... I was the 5th person to my talk while the rest were boys that did the talk before me.  Ok, ok gotta calm down. I was up standing in front of the class and my science teacher. I started reading my talk.... I was reading fast(not too fast even my best friend, Xixi thought I was reading MEGA fast lol) because I want to be over and done with. When I finished my talk, I was like YAY! AHHH! Over with. PHEW! Want to know my talk well here it is....

                                                   MY TALK

Hi everyone, for my short talk I'm going to be talking about why most of the plants need sunlight. Plants do not like to grow underground because there is no light. Not like animals, plants don't get energy by eating food instead they get energy from sunlight. Plants also need sunlight to do the process of photosynthesis. Plants use light to turn carbon dioxide and water to glucose which is sugar that works like fuel. <-----This is the process of photosynthesis. There is one kind of species that doesn't need sunlight to grow. This plant is called Fungi. Fungi is a mushroom plant. Plants also need sunlight to grow green. Without enough sunlight but enough water, the plant can grow very tall but it looks dehydrated and yellow. This is why sunlight is important to plants.

                                             Thanks for reading my post!

Any questions or comments? Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. I know right? you were talking SO FAST!
    ur speech was good though ^_^
    liked my speech?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha lol and yes, you're one was interesting girl! nice!

    -.- Lol like my face?

    ReplyDelete