My Pageviews

Followers

Friday 14 June 2013

My experience and recount at the Waihi Mine!!!! (Part 3) 11/6/2013 Tuesday

Now back on the bus! On the way back, Xixi started playing I spy with Raksha. When Raksha was guessing, I wanted to play and joined the game. So then I started guessing. Xixi did some tricky ones and easy ones.  I did a little tricky ones and some easy ones. After a while Raksha stopped playing. So Xixi and I started playing by our selves! It was fun! We played that game until we nearly got to school. I didn't even get car sick or motion sickness! All because I played that game, I spy. LOL! I was eating a lolly on the way. Going back to school felt shorter than going to the Waihi Mine. Going back felt like only 1 hr and going to Waihi Mine was a few minutes more than 2 hrs! Weird aye!? But true! Going back is shorter than going to wherever you are going. <---Btw(By the way) it needs to be a long ride. E.g. 1 hr drive. I didn't sleep on the way through! But I felt a little bit tired on the way back. Now we arrived back at school! YAY! When I left off the bus, I took my very last picture which was of the bus. When I walked to my whanau, I saw my mum! MUM! YAY! YOU'RE HERE! When I got in my whanau, my mum came and picked me up and I left school to go home! BACK HOME!

It was an amazzzzing experience! It was awesome and fun! I really enjoyed it! It was interesting and fascinating about all this mining stuff! This has been a fantastic experience! Wonder if I will go there again?





                                  Thank you for reading my post!

Any QUESTIONS or comments??  If you do comment your question below.

2 comments: