My Pageviews

Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

My ma-mazing weekend! Saturday 20/7/13 and Sunday 21/7/13 Part 1

Hello everyone. As you know I am back from my trip. This post is going to be about my trip. I had an awesome time. 2 days and 1 night trip.

Here is my recount about it(PART 1):

We set off to Rotorua as our first stop of the trip at 5:00pm. My family and 2 of my uncles came with me and also 4 of my cousin's family. We were off on a 3 hrs drive. As we set off, we made a first stop at the service centre to meet each other. After the service centre, we were on the road. My sister and I slept for a while. Then we made another stop at the gas station to meet each other and go to the toilet if anyone needed to go. At the gas station, I bought a Moro Gold(twin pack). Next, we went pasted Hamilton. After a long drive.... we maded at last. We arrived in Rotorua at 8:00pm. We went to the Polynesian Spa. Ahhh.. It smelt disgusting. We went into the family spa. There was 2 spas, 1 was not too hot and 1 was hottt. There was also a slide and 2 pools stuck together. I was very short for little kids where the slide was and 1 was very deeppp which I can just touch the bottom of the pool on my tip-toes. Luckily I knew how to swim. We left the spa at 10:30pm and went to the Motel. The motel we stayed in was called Cleveland Motel. One of cousin's room was Room 18. Another was in Room 20. Another cousin was in Room 21. My other cousin was in Room 19. I was in Room 26 and 2 of my uncles were in Room 27. The motel was like a mini house. It had a t.v, a sky t.v, SWEET, a kitchen, a bathroom(with a toilet and a shower) and of course 2 beds(1 of them was small and 1 was big) and a table and chairs. We had dinner altogether in one room which was in Room 20. After that we went to sleep. zzZzz. Woke up in the morning at  7:00am getting ready to go to the snow. For breakfast we had noodles(my family and my 2 uncles). At 8:00am we set off to the snow.

READ PART 2 FOR THE REST OF MY RECOUNT.

                Thank you for reading my post!

Any questions or comments? Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment