My Pageviews

Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

Saturday 20/7/2013 and Sunday 21/7/2013

Hello world! I'm have exciting and great news to tell you, I going to ROTORUA on Saturday! YAY! Haven't been to Rotorua in ages like YEARS.......... I can't wait to go. I'm going with 3 of my cousin's family. I really want to go to Rainbow Springs. I'm leaving home at probably 4:30 pm I think. I am going to sleep in a hotel for overnight! YAYA! I can't wait! I'm too excited. Hmmm I wonder what the hotel is going to be like. I'm on school holidays at the moment! I LOVE sleeping in and not needing to wake by my alarm at 7:20am and hearing it going BEEP BEEP BEEP! I get to sleep as long as I like. Ahhhh.. I going to the snow on Sunday! YAY! I can't wait to go. Haven't been there in ages.. YEARS...... This is going to be an exciting weekend! I might arrive home at 9:00 maybe. Aww man I'm going to miss X-Factor :( oh well at least I'm going to have a fun fun weekend. Last Sunday(14/7/12013), I went to the city with my cousin's family(the one thats going to Rotorua and Snow with me and the family that arranged the hotel and rotorua and snow WELL DONE!) and we went ice skating. At Ice skating, I learnt how to do a new trick. I learnt how to ice skate while putting my right leg up half way and ice skating on my left leg. Amazing right? But before we went Ice skating, we went into the Sky city. We saw a Piano playing by it self! LOL! After being in the sky city we went to the ice skating place. We also saw the Sky tower on our way. The sky tower was tall and we saw people sky jumping! AHHHHH! It was so crazy! They were sky jumping 192 meters in 11 sec! I said "I would never ever Sky jump!" After ice skating, we went to eat dinner at a cafe and bar. It was an amazing Sunday! I will post about my time at Rotorua and the Snow. It's gonna be a longgg drive. Bye!
Here are pictures of the Sky Tower:
                                           
What the Sky tower looks like when you look up









Sky tower at night







                         Sky tower with cities and buildings




                                         

                         Thank you for reading my post!
Any questions or comments? Comment below.

2 comments:

  1. wow '_'...^_^
    u changed ur blog look! 'o'
    awww^_^ you learned SO fast from me to do those thingy majigys... SO proud (that u copied ^_^)

    ReplyDelete