My Pageviews

Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

Pictures of my trip on Saturday 20/7/13 and Sunday 21/7/2013

Here are some pictures that I didn't take, I found on Google images about my trip.

 The Polynesian Spa on the outside
                                                                      The Family Spa,
                                                              the small pool with the                                                                                 slide                                                              
 The slide, the small pool and the deepp pool behind the barrier that says Family Spa
                                 
             The motel that I stayed at:Cleveland Motel                                                                                                      



          


The snow place I went to: Mt Ruapehu






                                                Thank you for reading my post

Have a question or comment? If you do, comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment