My Pageviews

Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

My ma-mazing weekend! Saturday 20/7/13 and Sunday 21/7/13 Part 2

PART 2:

As we set off on a 4 hrs to the snow. We made some stops on the way to the snow. We made a stop at the gas station(again) to meet each other. We also made a stop at Burger King.  After a 4 hrs drive, we made it to the snow. I saw white, white everywhere. We arrived at the snow at 12:00pm. As we parked the car, I went into the snow straight away. I needed to put my snow pants over my normal pants, put my gloves on and also putting my beanie on. We played snowball fight and then we saw a bus that can take us to the real snow place. We had to use the bus to take us down back to our carpack before 4:20pm otherwise we would have to walk which is a long way. We went down in this thing to the snow place where it is really filled with snow. After that, we went walking, finding a place to do some sledding. When we found the place, we were the only ones there. So we went SLEDDING! At  first I was so scared to do it but when I saw my cousins doing and even the adults, I decided to give it a try. As I tried it, I was going fast! I said "It is so much fun and it is awesome!" I fell at the end on some of the sledding I did. My cousins and my brother made this MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE snowball. After they finished their MASSIVE snowball, they decided to make it roll down the mountain. So they pushed it and it wouldn't push. I came in to help with some of the parents to push it down and make it roll but it only moved a little bit. After lots and lots of pushing and trying to make it roll down the mountain, at the end it failed. Oh well, at least we tried. After that, me, my sister and 2 of cousins made another snowball but it was more round and much much more smaller. At 3:00pm we went back to the place where the thing was to take you down but it takes you back up. We went on the bus again. Glad that we didn't miss it. After that we went back to our car park and went back on the road again to go back home. I found out that the snow place was called Mt Ruapehu! Now we were back on the road. I slept for an hour and when we made a stop, then I woke up. We made a stop at Mcdonalds! We stayed at Mcdonalds for nearly an hour. After Mcdonalds, we went on the road again. We were on the road at 5:00pm. The drive back home took 4 hrs. I slept in the car for another 2 hours. After I woke up it was 7:00pm. Then we made another stop at the toilets in case anyone needed to go to the toilets. We were on the road again. I stayed awake the whole time after that. When we made it to the motorway I said "Yes!" We are going to be home very soon. As we got out of the motorway, I said "We are going to be home very soon!" After that, WE MADE IT HOME IT LAST! Finally we are home. I said "It was an amazing and awesome weekend. I LOVED IT!"

                                      Thank you for reading post!

Any comments or questions? Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment